Assignment: Make up an App, make 8-10 screens. Make a killer presentation and a landing page.
Phase 1: Research
Phase 2 of App Design– Wireframes
I had a moment of clarity last night when I realized that this app is not incredibly realistic and I am happy about that. I wanted to make something forward looking. This app comes with bracelets and a set of goggles so the user can see a 3D interface and utilize space. This makes sense from a humanistic stand point. Our brains are better equipped to interact in a 3d space.
Update 5-14-13: This is what the instructor is asking for tomorrow as part of a midway check-in.
- Define the user experience.
- Show me that you have constructed a pathway that rewards, delights, or engages your users.
- user task flows
- Explain the required or related technology.
- Similar apps
- Justify the business model.
- Existing paradigms
- Explain relationship to app
- Describe the marketing plan.
- Method of communication
- The product (Haptiq: App Landing Page Design Phase 1 | Katablog.)
- Style guide