Assignment: Make up an App, make 8-10 screens. Make a killer presentation and a landing page.
Phase 1 of Web Design
1. structure information with user-centered considerations *Research the competitors (Links)
Five Best Tablet Drawing Apps.
7 Free Drawing Apps for your Students and Kids ( iOS ) ~ Educational Technology and Mobile Learning.
2. communicate style and function Branding (style Tile) Version 1
3. understand mobile strategy and other media requirements I need 3 layouts– mobile, tablet (landscape), and desktop. I have Amazium – The responsive web framework..!. working for me. So, I’m good for the scope and time of this project. It meets the needs.
4. Users: audience, demographic. Who is this for? How should that influence the website? Users. Must do some more research.
5. Iteration 1: Sans branding (copied the structure of the copy– will edit– of Leaflet‘s simple and elegant landing page), placeholder images
6. Iteration 2: Added the logo, some texture, rounded font
Haptic, the App. (this is where my app’s landing page will live.
[…] The product (Haptiq: App Landing Page Design Phase 1 | Katablog.) […]