Katsite Project 1 Today I’ve finished the first iteration of this website. I made a few adjustments from my wire frame. I extended the footer to span the width of the page to anchor the design. I made the js slideshow a photographic decoration of the second column instead of the entire second column to skim some bytes. The images are the exact size as shown and in the smallest format I could make them while keeping quality. The client decided that he wanted the website to be under 200 K. I am still finessing it. It’s at 196 K now. I’m still working on the buttons. I’m considering ditching the CSS sprites to keep down file size.
[…] (Earlier Post Relating to This Project) sharing options:ShareStumbleUponTumblrPrintLinkedInTwitterRedditPinterestDiggFacebookEmailLike this:LikeBe the first to like this. […]