Mike’s Tutoring Website. I changed the design today. I realized that the footer bar wasn’t doing anything for me and I didn’t really want to put a “copyright notice on this. I also stylized the mobile version today. To decrease loading time and increase readability (and so I didn’t have to design bigger buttons) I ditched the CSS sprites for plain html for my navigation bar. It breaks up into a list-nav. The design turns into a one-column layout. I’m still working on getting the dimensions perfect on the mobile layout and I haven’t finessed the tablet layout either, so that will be my next step before I apply it to my pages. (I’ll be making more pages, too.) I’m ready for the weekend!